We care about your skin and your safety, therefore a patient evaluation is required at our office prior to receiving this service.
The Micropeel Plus procedure is a unique one-step treatment of chemical exfoliation designed to reduce acne, keep problematic skin clear of breakouts, and help correct enviormental skin damage.
Micropeel Plus 20 Solution features a 20% salicylic acid to help reduce the appearance of acne, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
Suitable for more tolerant skin, Micropeel Plus 30 Solution is 30% salicylic acid to help reduce the appearance of acne, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
A single SkinCeuticals Micropeel Plus Treatment. We will choose the best option for your skin.
Who can benefit from a chemical peel?
Anyone who wants to combat aging, hyperpigmentation, or acne.
|Treatment Problem or Condition||Active Acne, Hyperpigmentation/Uneven Skintone, Uneven Skin Texture|
20% Salicylic Acid
- Dissolves sebum and cellular debris in pores
- Exfoliates skin without irritating and encourages cell renewal
- Improves collagen synthesis
- Works synergistically with salicylic acid in formula to improve efficacy and enhance stability
- Anhydrous solution to enhance activity of salicylic acid and increase penetration